Friday, February 15, 2008

Wiener, Dawg.


This was a last minute (sshhhh) Valentine's Day card drawn yesterday afternoon. The reason it was last minute attempt was due to the fact that I left the intended card, as well as my umbrella (ella ella ella ehh ehh), at a restaurant on Wednesday night. I returned to the restaurant literally about two minutes after we left to find my umbrella exactly where it had been, but the cards on the table were gone. The server, instead of admitting to the fact that the cards had probably been thrown away with the rest of the trash on the table, refused to admit any fault and insisted that someone walked by and took them.

If you don't know me, I'm about 5'9", brown eyes, brown hair and must look EXTREMELY NAIVE. There's nothing I love more than being lied to after leaving a tip.

Oh well. I actually like this card and had a lot of fun drawing it.

Happy belated Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there.

2 comments:

dark autumn said...

You don't look Naive. Rather your handsomeness can be very affecting to both genders.

If the cards were some of your artwork then I would bet that they were absconded with. I mean please, I made you hand over all your doodles from the kiosk of doom -- and they were just doodles with a ball point pen. If they were store bought cards -- well, someone probably thought they lucked out and got some good cards in which to impress and woo.

I doubt they were thrown away -- the staff probably kept them.

davidjamescole said...

no, the lost cards were thankfully not hand-drawn. they were store bought. i would have been more upset had they been my artwork. i have no problem losing other people's artwork. ;-P