Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jubilee


Gonna try to get a few more in here before the close of January! Whew! They say January usually feels like the slowest month of the year, and if that's the case, I'm kind of scared another year is going to slip by and I'm still writing 2006 on all my checks.

Anyway, had some fun drawing Jubilee, gleefully rollerblading down the San Francisco Embarcadero (apologies for the uber-fudged background). I've always liked Jubilee and her 90's "whatever" attitude, and I think I'll do a few more of her to try and capture her spirit. I'd also like to draw her with her best bud Wolverine. They will not be rollerblading.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude jubilee is SO 90's. if she was a flavor she'd be blue raz.

Diego Gómez said...

Like, Totally awesome!