Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spiderman Samples







There is an artist signing in a comic book shop near my home this weekend, so I really pushed myself to get these samples done in time. I will be taking these samples along with the ones posted to this blog earlier in hopes of talking to the artists (Lee Weeks and Scott Hanna) and getting some criticism. Already (I just finished them today) I am looking at them and seeing things that I would have done differently and places where I could have utilized more reference because my imagination did not suffice. I may just get started on something new or I may go back and revise these. It depends on whether I feel its worth it to labor on these more or take what I learn and apply it to something fresh. Anyway, take a look and tell me what you think, please!

No comments: