Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Green Lantern


I've been having a lot of fun drawing DC characters lately for some reason. I was always such a marvel/image zombie when i was a kid, but I guess that just has to do with the fact that all my favorite artists (at the time) worked for those companies. DC's art was much more traditional and not at all as "cutting edge" (in the eyes of a 12-year old kid) as those other companies, and therefore, i never really gravitated towards their books. Well, I was definitely missing out. Aside from their handful of main icons, DC has a great library of weird and wacky characters that I'll be posting a bit more of in the future. For now, here's another one of their icons, John Stewart, as Green Lantern.

2 comments:

Kleitman Castro said...

I've been fan of Green Lantern for years (still I am). I exepect that the 7th art make a good movie about this grreat Hero.
;~]
PS: by the way, nice drawing!!

Anonymous said...

Waitaminnit --- HAL JORDAN ISN'T BLACK!!!