Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Illustration Friday - Missing



Whenever I don't like the current Illustration Friday topic, I usually browse through the archives of topics and choose one that interests me. Since I never finish them on time anyway, why the hell should I play by the rules, right?

I believe the topic of "Missing" was posted sometime back in July or August before I started participating. I typically don't approach these topics literally, but that's probably due again to the fact that I take my time and don't adhere to the one week deadline. There are some artists who submit very literal images, yet manage to create very strong, effective, poignant pieces.

This is most likely going to be the last post before the end of the year, so to whomever is reading: Happy Holidays and a Happy and safe New Year to all.

Looking forward to 2008!

DJC

No comments: