Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wildstorm Talent Search Samples





Unfortunately, I stumbled upon this script (and the entire contest that it was for) after it had already ended. I completed the samples anyway, which deal with our heroes Mr. Majestic and the sexy WildCAT herself, Zealot, breaking into some sort of evil Daemonite bioengineering lab, thus allowing all hell to break loose. Their old pal Grifter sneaks in to save the day. I took these samples to Wondercon in SF and got some positive feedback from other creators that I spoke to. Nice guys Aaron Lopresti and Mike Mignola offered up some helpful suggestions, which I took and applied. The samples you see are revised. Sure, they could be revised further, but there comes a time on any project where you just have to finish it and move on. Please leave any comments and suggestions you may have. Thanks!

No comments: